Sunday, March 25, 2012

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy








My style is black and white. I just found this out about last year. Tina Fey says in her book Bossypants that if you find your style, you should stick to it. But I just keep thinking...what if I'm wrong? What if I found out at the age of 40 that I should have worn blue? The thought that I would have worn the wrong thing for all my life terrifies me. But I've tried blue and didn't like it. I've tried all kinds of colors before, so I'm justified in believing that black and white suits me most. Rights? I would love some opinions on this please!

Blouse: CC Double O
Skirt: Mom's :)
Platform Pumps: Forever 21
Earrings: Random from Bangkok

You've guessed it, I have only one pair of pumps and I just keep wearing the same ones. I'm sorry if you're bored already. Personally, I love these pair so much I think there're so perfect I want no other pairs. I might get some others that are sequin or neon, but until then, these are my love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment