Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Hair is Caramel Brown!

Got my hair dyed with "Fresh Light Blythe Bubble Hair Color"

#alttext#

I was supposed to do it myself, but I was very nervous as this was my first time, so I had a more experienced friend do it for me. I like the result. I look different. This is officially my first time getting my whole hair dyed. I got some parts of my hair highlighted a couple months earlier and like the idea of changing hair colors even though I wasn't too pleased with the way it turned out. I wasn't into changing hair colors earlier, but now I am. No wonder people do it all the time all over the world. I haven't got a really clear picture of my hair yet. I promise that I'll put it up as soon as I snap a good one.

Picture via Cosmetic Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment